Blog Schedule September - November 1st


In an effort to get some consistency in my creative endeavours I've decided to create a schedule for my blog to let people know what they can expect me to talk about in the future.  The following schedule is outlined to fit my currently planned activities, and will be the minimum I aim to provide.  If anything else interesting happens, I will make posts outside of the current schedule as well.

The main days for blog posts will be Wednesdays and Sundays each week.  Most Wednesdays will also have two posts.  I have not yet come up with a specific time to post by, but they will always be made on these days according to UTC.

As a general guide at the moment, Wednesdays will be for Art related posts, and Sundays for World Building related posts.  Game Development and and Music posts will be every Wednesday every two weeks.

Schedule

20th Sept (Later Today) - World Building

23rd Sept - Upgrading My Art

27th Sept - World Building

30th Sept - Art Challenge & GameDev Update

4th Oct - World Building

7th Oct - Upgrading My Art & Music Post

11th Oct - World Building

14th Oct - Art Challenge & GameDev Update

18th Oct - World Building

21st Oct - Upgrading My Art & Music Post

25th Oct - World Building

29th Oct - Art Challenge

31st Oct - HALLOWEEN (No firm plans, but I would like to do something for it)

1st Nov - New Schedule

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indie Dev Interview: Alnutmob Studios

GameDev: There's no Cheat Code for Success

Changes to Blog because ... Google